Save the Date: Upcoming Client Seminars
As part of our service to retainer clients, Thrun Law Firm, P.C. will host its annual client seminars at five locations this spring. Our spring seminars are a 30-year tradition and are offered at no charge to our retainer clients. For the first time, each seminar will conclude with an attorney Q & A panel to address pertinent client questions.
Please make sure to pass this information along to those in the central office, principals, and other building-level administrators who may benefit from attending.
The client seminars will be held on the following dates at the following locations:
- Tuesday, April 10, 2018 – Courtyard Marriott Mount Pleasant at CMU, 2400 East Campus Drive, Mount Pleasant, MI 48858
- Tuesday, April 24, 2018 – Sheraton Detroit Novi Hotel, 21111 Haggerty Road, Novi, MI 48375
- Thursday, April 26, 2018 – Otsego Club, 696 M-32 East, Gaylord, MI 49735
- Monday, April 30, 2018 – St. Clair RESA Administration & Conference Center, 499 Range Road, Marysville, MI 48040
- Wednesday, May 2, 2018 – Northern Michigan University, 1401 Presque Isle Avenue, Marquette, MI 49855
- Thursday, May 3, 2018 – Radisson Plaza Hotel Kalamazoo, 100 West Michigan Avenue, Kalamazoo, MI 49007
Thrun Law Firm once again will offer State Continuing Education Clock Hours (SCECHs) for attending one of our spring seminars. SCECH credit has been authorized by MSBO. To earn the three SCECH credit hours, it is necessary to attend the entire session. MSBO charges a $15.00 fee to each person seeking SCECH credit. Fees will be collected at each seminar site. Checks should be made payable to MSBO.
To register online please visit www.thrunlaw.com/spring2018.
As always, we look forward to seeing you at these upcoming events.